Why Plan Sponsors Prefer RPAG
OBJECTIVITY AND ATTENTION OF AN INDEPENDENT ADVISOR, STRENGTH AND RESOURCES OF A NATIONAL LEADER.
Plan sponsors place high value on performance and trust in a relationship. That's why Integrated Wealth Solutions joined Retirement Advisory Group (RPAG) to offer, with conviction, one of the clearest choices in retirement plan consulting firms. Integrated Wealth Solutions is a member of one of the nation's leading alliance of accomplished advisors, whose knowledge, expertise and ingenuity combine to create tangible value for sponsors and participants of qualified and nonqualified retirement plans.
Benefits to Plan Sponsors
As one of the nation's largest provider of practice management resources for retirement plan consultants, RPAG works alongside Integrated Wealth Solutions to help empower and equip their practice with research, technology and delivery systems that produce measurable results. For you, it can mean the welcomed confidence of:
- 360 metrics on investment due diligence, plan compliance and fee benchmarking
- Shared knowledge and applied analysis
- Non-alignment with any single plan provider for impartial, objective and balanced advisory services
RPAG users are some of the most respected in the retirement plan consulting industry. Here's why:
- Strategic and tactical expertise above industry standards
- Professional energy, efficiency and effectiveness
- Inspired to listen, understand and interact in a meaningful way
- Deliver best practices and execute with discipline
Integrated Wealth Solutions maintains full plan accountability through RPAG's advanced systems and processes that are governed by a robust technology platform. The RPAG platform is utilized by over 400 member firms that collectively account for over $300 billion in assets under influence as of January 1, 2017 and service over 30,000 plans. Count on these technology benefits:
- Proprietary Scorecard System (TM) delivers quantitative and qualitative metrics on the entire universe of 25,000+ funds and dozens of investment platforms
- Fiduciary Fitness Program (TM) for holistic plan compliance to better protect fiduciaries and prepare plan participants
- B3 Provider Analysis (SM) for unparalleled fee, service and investment benchmarking of over 100 service providers
- 24/7 access to detailed plan performance reports through the Fiduciary Briefcase (TM) virtual online portal
*Investment advisory services offered through investment advisor representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC, a registered investment advisor. MML Plan Solutions ("MMLPS") is a "doing business as" name of MML Investors Services, providing consulting services to retirement plans. MML Investors Services is not a subsidiary or affiliate of any other entity noted in this material. CRN202006-232506. ACR#194968 06/16
About Retirement Plan Advisory Group
Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG) makes available a comprehensive software platform designed specifically for the qualified retirement plan market. MML Investors Services, LLC has chosen the RPAG platform as a resource for its Representatives to use in the delivery of services to its qualified retirement plan customers. In its materials RPAG refers to representatives that have licenses as "members" or "RPAG Advisors"; however, there is no actual affiliation between any MML Investors Services, LLC representatives and any other RPAG "members" or "RPAG Advisors". You should note that reference in these materials to the number of advisors/representatives or assets under influence is designed only to illustrate the number and scope of the representatives using the platform.